Class 695

Watch this Class
5 people like this.
Congratulations Courtney !!
Thank You for a Wonderful Class & look forward to more
~ Really loved your cueing; With Grace and Intention
felt very challenged this beautiful Sunday morning :D
5 people like this.
I was thrilled to see Courtney being featured here for a class. Courtney this workout was wonderful - expressive movement and flow - loved it!! Also congrats on making it to the top 10 - you were actually my favorite to win!! Hope PA features you again!!
1 person likes this.
Bellissimo !
I really liked this class.Thank you!
Pele
6 people like this.
Wow! a Stott class!! Definately a lot of long holds and flexion but liked the sequencing. How about a reformer class ?
1 person likes this.
Great session...def my pick for competition! Loved the image of X of back body. Thank you - hope there are more sessions from CM...ESP some Reformer! Thanks PA...& Courtney
1 person likes this.
Pele ~ come back on Wednesday for a Reformer class by Courtney :)
1 person likes this.
Wow, Wow & Wow,., my abs are gonna be so sore tomorrow.. ty Courtney.. I voted for u too.. I really admire your flow and wonderful cues.. i honestly rarely looked at the screen. I am looking forward to a reformer class.
1 person likes this.
This teacher and class was a breath of freshness. I was having a great time sweating to a solid and creative class!
1 person likes this.
Thank you for an exquisite challenging and flowing class! Cant wait for the reformer session :)
Courtney Miller
Hello Everyone! Thank you for all the feedback! I am beyond thrilled to be a part of Pilates Anytime!! Thank you so much for your comments and if you have any questions at all please let me know! Have an amazing day!! Courtney
1-10 of 145

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin