Creative Reformer Variations<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 697

Creative Reformer Variations
Courtney Miller
Class 697

Watch this Class
13 people like this.
Nice workout with great precision and cueing .......and really good to see a STOTT Pilates Instructor on PA . Thanks Courtney.
2 people like this.
Another Awesome Class Courtney :)
I can be a bit unbalanced at times (lol) and with this used my less dominant side first, just to set the pace. I enjoyed how I felt as I progressed with the challenges. Thank You !!
3 people like this.
what is my favorite class ..bravo !i love it !
3 people like this.
Courtney this was a great reformer workout - loved the single side challenge - what great attention it brings to the opposites in our bodies!! I do a similar side lying series and I add a foam roller placed in front of the shoulder rests and the forearm rests on the head rest! Hope to see more classes from you here on PA!!
2 people like this.
Courtney, GREAT class!!!
Loved the single side variations! I feel great!
Thank you.
Courtney Miller
Thanks everyone! I'm so happy you enjoyed the class! I love doing the single arm and leg variations too! It feels so good to rebalance the mind and body!
4 people like this.
So many wonderful variations.. I just love Stott..Courtney you are a wonder! This is just exceptional work for neuromuscular imbalances which we all need to work on. Loved this workout..watched it all the way through today and have intentions of doing the program in the morning. Hope you come back for more here on PA.
1 person likes this.
This was really great. I liked the single side variations. Can't wait to try out at the studio
Amy T
2 people like this.
What a great class! Loved it! Loved the variations and the creativity! Nicely done! I look forward to sharing this with my clients!
1 person likes this.
Great Class! I plan to use it often. Challenging each side of the body separately brings so much awareness to the different muscles. Thank you
1-10 of 135

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin