Reformer on the Mat<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 738

Reformer on the Mat
Kristi Cooper
Class 738

Watch this Class
Kristi enjoyed the class with the triadball - I do a ball class using different brand of ball - and I find that utilizing the ball brings a different level of challenge to the workout - a sense of more depth. Thanks! always your teaching style.
1 person likes this.
Another great class! Thanks so much Kristi, I love the way you teach......
Thank you Mary and Petra! Making my day over here
Nice session... Will Ton & Michael be leading a session? In this one, I esp loved shortspine, short box series, and reverse breaststroke. Thank you. I absolutely LOVE P.A. Never ever disappoints....rock on!
Yes Jennifer! They will! They came at the end of April and we loved them so much we're already trying to get them back. We will have one of their classes up very soon. I tried to wait to let them debut the Triadball on PA... but I couldn't!
I'm glad you liked what I did. I saved all the really good stuff they did for them to show.
PS Jennifer: Thank you very much for your love of PA... With that kind of encouragement we will do our best to continue to ... "rock on!"
Gotta ask ted to create a "rock on" emo!
1 person likes this.
This was my first class using my new Triadball. I bought it after taking Ton and Michael's class. I love it! It's bigger than my other overball. I think it really made a difference. Great class Kristi:)
So glad to hear it Anne-Marie. Michael and Ton are returning next week and on the "list of things to do" is a Power Triadball class and a Triadball fusion class which will include more stretching etc... I personally can't wait. They are so much fun to be around!
1 person likes this.
Fun class , I enjoyed it, lots of hip stretches for my tight flexors thanks .
Great class- love the triad ball. Thanks Kristi! You rock!
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin