Luscious Wunda Chair<br>Cara Reeser<br>Class 786

Luscious Wunda Chair
Cara Reeser
Class 786

Watch this Class
5 people like this.
That was beautiful Cara. Thank you. Love how you communicate, getting your thoughts out in such an encouraging way. Im teaching this in my classes tonight and doing it myself this morning. Thank you PA. You are the gift that keeps on giving!
Luciousness indeed--Thank you so much!!
2 people like this.
Cara is just such a lovely, articulate, beautiful, and thoughtful teacher. Really enjoyed this class.
That was one of THE most lucious private sessions I've ever had! I will do this one over and over again. Cara is a real teacher....with voice, eye contact, subtle but direct touch, spotting, suggesting and advising with such a positive energy. A fantastic example for all Pilates teachers!
This is a great class!!! Thank you!

1 person likes this.
Incredible teacher . Lots to learn from her . Classical old stuff that all felt new thanks to her approach. Hope we see more....
2 people like this.
I LOVE Cara so much!! She's one instructor who I'd rather watch than actually do the workout. Please have more and more of her. And come back to Paris soon!!
Very good instructor. Easy to follow, good cues and pleasant voice. I also liked the eye contact she gives.
Almost like being at the studio, great session, just the right pace. Nice work Cara!
heya Cara,
Cool to see you go virtual! I Love it . . . you have been my teacher for such a long time . . . I am so excited to continue working with you for years to come . . . .
1-10 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin