Foot Fitness<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 822

Foot Fitness
Amy Havens
Class 822

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
You guys can read my mind now???????/ I am just loving all these foot classes lately. Esp since I recently started having foot pain.. its like just what the doctor ordered... haha
Havent done this one yet Amy,, but its on my list for today.. I know already its going to be good cause you are teaching it.
Hi Jamie, let me know what you think after you do take the class. Will be curious to hear how you're feet feel! Thanks for you un-ending support!
I always do footwork with my senior clients, thanks for the theraband exercises, as some of those were new to me. :)
Amy, great information! Thanks so much. Where did you get the baby tennis balls? Can't seem to find them anywhere?
Kerry! Happy to hear you do these kinds of things with your seniors a lot too and that you now have some new things for them!

Brooke.......thank you and glad you found the information useful. I got the small tennis balls at PetCo! They're dog toys!! Have fun!
I love exercising my feet! Thank you Amy, and I am adding these in to my foot strengthen exercises!
Cathy M
Love this class! It's not just for seniors i started doing foot exercises to treat metatarsalgia (its worked). Thanks for new ways to work my feet.

It was a little painful, but I used a mini acuball and it felt great afterwards.
Hi Judy! I love working me feet too....I think you'll like the additional Theraband exercises around the toes.....feels so good!

Hi Cathy! You're so right...not just for seniors at all.. I think we ALL need to be doing these kinds of exercises for our feet quite often! Ah yes, the mini acuball, way to go! I bet that did sting a little bit! Thanks for your feedback and taking class!
1 person likes this.
This is FABULOUS!! I recently took some classes with Stacey Lei Krauss, and I love being able to find additional footwork programs like this. I hope to see more sessions like this.
Amy, whenever I want good, solid, workable workouts, I know I can count on you. I appreciate your technique & your good cues. Keep posting your workouts.
1-10 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin