Upper Body Spine Corrector<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 920

Upper Body Spine Corrector
Amy Havens
Class 920

Watch this Class
Thank you Amy! I received an arc for Christmas- this was the perfect class to try it out! Love the arc, love Pilates Anytime. Keep these classes coming. Thanks again
Hi Patti! What a nice Christmas gift.....and how wonderful that you got to take a class right away with your new present. We love that you love us here at Pilates Anytime...and we're doing just that.......more classes coming your way!

Happy New Year!!
1 person likes this.
Yay...Amy strikes again...can't wait to adapt this to the bosu! Love the grasshopper and all the draping over! Thanks & happy new year
Hi Jennifer....what a great comment for me to start my day to, thank you!! I too love the Grasshopper on the barrel. Happy New Year to you too!
Deeelishus, Amy!!

I don't have a spine corrector (yet!) but I rigged an approximation w/ a foam roller and a couple of pillows. Don't know if I was doing it all right but I sure feel great!

You're fabulous! And Happy 2013. Looking forward to working w/ the PA gang the whole year through!
Thanks so much Amy :)
really appreciate your perfect cueing and flow !!
and yes, Happy New Year ~ I look forward to your 2013 classes
Hi Yugonda! Your'e so welcome....thank you for the positive feedback! Looking forward to a great year!!
You have a lovely teaching style Amy, great clear smooth instruction. Thank you
Thank you so much Shauna!
Great work as always Amy.. really loved your Grasshopper! Thank you! Have a wonderful year! x
1-10 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin