Waking Energy<br>Jennifer Kries<br>Class 928

Waking Energy
Jennifer Kries
Class 928

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Wow, loved it!! Felt the energy over here in cold Japan. Now I am revving to go! Thanks Jennifer.
I did this class tonight as my first movement experience after Pleurisy... I feel great! Thank you Jennifer and... Welcome back!
2 people like this.
Thank you Jennifer...going to be doing this class alot...so energizing!! Great way to start the day!
2 people like this.
Fantastic...of course...wouldn't expect anything less from JK or PA! Some of the moves reminded me of Feldenkrais. Planning to use this in my own sessions...as warm up or cool down. And of course giving credit to the source...JK - your ears will be burning!
Notme
1 person likes this.
What fun!
Really great, I loved how it got the energy flowing, perfect for a cold winter's morning in England!!
2 people like this.
I agree Catherine! I could almost feel the sun shine :)
2 people like this.
Like a beautiful prayer. Thank you, Jennifer and PA. I need this in my life right now.I'll be repeating, often!
Hi Kristi & Ladies! I am moved from seeing that Waking Energy has found you in your homes around the globe! The power of Pilates Anytime! How wonderful.
From Candace in Japan to Catherine in England and Patty, Jennifer, Karen and Fiona, I am so very glad to hear that you are enjoying Waking Energy and that you feel so good after practicing it. It is a wondrous and magical elixir steeped in thousands of years of ancient wisdom and It is my great pleasure to share it. :) I look forward to introducing you to much, much more in the Waking Energy World in the near future! My sincere thanks goes out to you, Kristi Cooper for once again so graciously hosting me as a guest on PA- always an amazing gift to be in your presence and share with you.
My very brightest wishes to each of you for vibrant health, peace and true radiance in your lives! Here's to ringing in 2013 in the best of ways!
Jennifer
1 person likes this.
Merci Jennifer!
Thank you !
Awesome!
Energies flowing, horse breathing :)
Au plaisir!
1-10 of 89

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin