Basic Magic Circle Mat<br>Monica Wilson<br>Class 955

Basic Magic Circle Mat
Monica Wilson
Class 955

Watch this Class
Would love to see a whole class on magic circle mat leg work...these cues were really good and side legs is very hard to get for those of us practicing at home.
Excellent class! Would like to see more full body work utilizing the magic circle.
Monica Wilson
Thank you! We will be posting one very soon:)
Really great work - I loved the prep for single leg stretch (keeping the opposite foot on the floor first). That really helped me connect - I will be using that one :)
Hard to stretches without a partner
I am going to use this routine this morning in my mat class! I love your easy way of explaining the waist and "bra" strap area! Just wish I could say it like you do! Love all your classes! Thank you
Terrific demonstration of exercises and teaching technique !
The cue at the end for seal really helped me get a better stretch!

Great workout! I love all of Monica's classes! I can't wait to try the stretch at the end with a partner. I'm glad I'm not the only one with a love hate relationship with the magic circle!
Amazing. I learnt so much in that class. I found the first part the most challenging with the roll ups. I really don't seem to be able to get up with out both momentum and using my arms. Might take a few years! Thank you I will keep doing this class.
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin