Working with Active Agers<br>Erika Quest<br>Tutorial 989

Working with Active Agers
Erika Quest
Tutorial 989

Watch this Tutorial
Joyce Dev
This was a fabulous tutorial. I introduced the exercises into a session I had this morning with my 78 year old client and she was so delighted to learn more ways to improve her balance. Thanks Erika for clear, concise instruction. Would love to have more from you on Pilates Anytime
2 people like this.
Excellent tutorial. Will definitely try it with my aging clients. Liked the precise cueing. Would like to see from you. Thank you, Erica
Erika Quest
Hi Joyce and Usha! Thank you for your kind comments. The Active Aging audience is near and dear to my heart and I have a lot of clients in my studio in their upper 70's. I hope to bring more ideas about the "chronologically enriched" in the future. All the best and much love, Erika
OK, I am going to try this myself later today. It looks like fun!
1 person likes this.
I really love this.
Thank you so much and looking forward to more.
Excellent info. I am also a Silver Sneakers instructor, as well as a personal trainer with seasonal clients. I will definitely include this into their program
Louise Renee S
Very nice. Great cueing. We're all actively aging. Thanks, Erika!
1 person likes this.
Great information. Thanks!
Really good, great cueing absolutely going to try it for my aging clients! Thank you so much to Erika and Pilates Anytime. Please keep binging us more.
Erika Quest
Thanks everyone for the continued comments! I will be back at Pilates Anytime in April to film more classes, and perhaps a bit more extended information and games in the Active Aging category. All my best, Erika
1-10 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin