Quick Cadillac Flow<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 1022

Quick Cadillac Flow
Amy Havens
Class 1022

Watch this Class
A new class from Amy (and on my birthday too)...thanks!! I don't have a caddy at home, so I am playing with the exo chair, attached reformer springs with loops to side top for arm work, do you think this is ok even though the spring attachment is coming from below, rather than at shoulder height?
Love the last part....yummy!
EpicPilates
Hi...video goes "black" at around 7mins 41secs. Anyone else having that problem?
Evy~ If you are just seeing a black screen but hearing sound, while watching the video in Auto-Detect, it means that your internet connection was not strong enough to support video. I'd suggest trying to watch the video in a different Video Quality, probably Medium or Low. If you continue to have problems, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com
Hi Kerry! Great idea to experiment with the EXO chair. How did it go? I think many of these exercises would work just fine!
Hi Tammy..........yes, the last part is pretty delicious, I agree!
hola amy soy nueva en el mundo pilates y trato de ver distintos instructores,lo tuyo me encanta.me gusto mucho lo de cadilac porque no hay muchos que lo apliquen.me gustaria ver mas.gracias.
Thank you, Amy. I have always loved the arm springs! Thanks for all the great cues and that stretch at the end was awesome!!
Thank you Annie.....I too love the arm springs and thought offering a short little segment would be nice. Glad you too enjoyed the stretch at the end.....it's one of my favorites!! :)
NS
NS
Great class Amy! Thank you :)
1-10 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin