Buff Bones® Tutorial<br>Rebekah Rotstein<br>Tutorial 1095

Buff Bones® Tutorial
Rebekah Rotstein
Tutorial 1095

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Rebecca! Can't wait to get buff bones for my mum (and me!)
3 people like this.
Thank you for a fantastic tutorial. Thought it great that Ruth did not know what to expect and that she offered feedback. Rebekah - your cues were wonderful - looking forward to using these exercises with clients.
1 person likes this.
Really useful and Rebecca you explained everything so clearly and I learned alot from your corrections, thank you
Thanks Rebecca, I really liked that we could see you make subtle changes to Ruth's positioning and hear her feedback to you.
So many gems in this one...thank you! Can't wait to stomp some grapes
Thank you! My first time watching! Some of these exercises will be added to my classes! I do have some older ladies (myself included) in my mat classes at the Y!
Don't know how I have missed this class in the last year! So glad I found it!
Really appreciate this excellent tutorial on bone strengthening! Wondering if you would omit the side lying abduction for clients with Osteopenia or Osteoporosis of the the hips? Thanks!
Thanks everyone. No Yasha, this work is specifically designed for those with osteoporosis or osteopenia. The forces generated on the femur in side lying are less than walking in case you're concerned ;).
Thanks Rebecca ( and Ruth), I have learnt some really useful techniques here and it was great to see the 2 of you working together showing that as teachers we are continually learning....your cueing is brill!!
1-10 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin