Foam Roller Release<br>Tash Barnard<br>Class 1143

Foam Roller Release
Tash Barnard
Class 1143

Watch this Class
Natasja - this class was amazing!

I had absolutely no idea what was coming up next so I had to concentrate hard on your excellent cues and go with the flow.

Foam roller classes have always been one of my favourite 'challenge' mat workouts. This class is one that I will repeat for my own practice and enjoy sharing with my classes.

Just wonderful x
3 people like this.
Loved the strength work incorporated with stretching and release of tight, sore muscles. One of those "hurts so good" workouts in some parts. Really great IT band and thoracic spine work- which I need.
4 people like this.
This class is what I have been waiting for in a foam roller class: steady pace, beautiful movements, strengthening and stretching for 50 Minutes!. Thank you!
Beautiful class! I really loved your helicopter abs. I feel wonderful, thank you!
1 person likes this.
Are there any substitutions for a foam roller for those of us who donĀ“t have one yet?
2 people like this.
brava natasja.kiss from italy
1 person likes this.
I really liked this class - it was a nice combination of stretching and strengthening. However, it would be great to have a shorter version that was faster-paced and more focused on the strengthening exercises with the foam roller. Thanks!!
1 person likes this.
Fantastic class!! Just what I needed after traveling! Thank you!
Tash Barnard
WOW! Thank you everyone for the positive feedback - i'm totally grateful to have had the experience to film for P.A and of course to share my passion with the WORLD is completely overwhelming!
Tash Barnard
Joni - you can certainly use other assists: place a 'try-ad ball' under the pelvis for the hip work, under the scapula for abdominal work! You can also use a pilates arc to lift the pelvis and thoracic spine - as for the balancing work - stand on a couple of 'squishy' mats to challenge the proprioceptors - let me know how you go! GOOD LUCK!
1-10 of 78

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin