Unilateral Reformer<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 1152

Unilateral Reformer
Meredith Rogers
Class 1152

Watch this Class
Pele
1 person likes this.
Loved the unilateral theme and the flow of it all. Didn't care too much for the extreme flexion work at the beginning but that's just me. Is it a BASI thing?
2 people like this.
Loved the workout. So glad to see Meredith added a new class been waiting so long. I love how you say "light spring" etc. Rather than blue, red, yellow since everyone is on different reformers. As always, great flow, excellent cuing and just the right amount of difficultly.
1 person likes this.
I love your classes Meredith! You always challenge me and I always feel amazing afterwards. The elbow plank at the end I did on a yellow! I pulled through it:) Thanks for another great class:)
2 people like this.
As always a wonderful workout!!!!
1 person likes this.
Amazing energy and flow, as usual. Love your classes, Meredith. You are such a beautiful mover. Thank you for sharing!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Meredith. I love the flow of your class.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Meredith! I love your classes! You look beautiful when you move! I felt great after doing this!
1 person likes this.
My first class with PilatesAnytime and it was terrific...I'm hooked! (loved the train going by, too)
Thank you all so much for taking class with me and taking time to leave your feedback. It is always appreciated!

Welcome to PA Karen!!!
1-10 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin