Full-Body Theraband<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 1155

Full-Body Theraband
Meredith Rogers
Class 1155

Watch this Class
9 people like this.
Dear Meredith, I know I'm not the first person to say this but you are really one of the best Pilates instructors! I think it's because you enjoy your body in motion so much that it is contagious - even over the computer :)
Thanks for a great class with the Theraband, I enjoyed it a lot! It made a great start of the day for me.
1 person likes this.
thank you i loved this class. i have a very bad low back and the use of the theraband works wonderfully
2 people like this.
Thanks so much for having me, PA, this was so much fun! Meredith, you are really an extraordinary teacher and person. I was so lucky to be able to take class with you in person - and with your talented and adorable co-stars, Wendy and Deborah. Hope to do it again really soon!
1 person likes this.
Fantastic class!! Loved all the shoulders openers and use of the band. Thank you :):):)
Thank you for taking class and sharing your comments ladies. I feel so blessed to be a part of Pilates Anytime and share the work that I love so much with all of you! xo
Viola,
It was truly a pleasure to meet you and have you in class with us that day. You are a beautiful person and I hope to one day have the chance to see you again!! MWAH!
Pele
1 person likes this.
This one had lots of good flow and a nice balance of extension, rotation and flexion. I liked the warm up before getting into the flexion stuff.
1 person likes this.
Sitting in the Denver airport watching this, cant't wait to try this class. Dang! I should have put a band in my carry-on! On my way to Santa Barbara!!!!
I just finish this class and fell grea. I totally body work out. thank you
Thank you so much everyone, again and again.
1-10 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin