Heart Pumping Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 1167

Heart Pumping Mat
Amy Havens
Class 1167

Watch this Class
Great! Love that it was 30 minutes for a quick workout! and I love that mat!!! I need one of those. So Amy, I'm thinking I want to do your class on Tuesday morning (the 27th) at 7:45. I'll just go to your website and sign up if that's okay. we can talk about going to Pilates Anytime on Wednesday or Thursday, if it doesn't work to film I would at least love to see the studio.
Thank you for a challenging but super clear class. I often have time for only 1/2 hour class -- although I watched a lot of this one before deciding I should try it--and this was a really good one. It was helpful for me to watch your form, Amy, while listening to such specific cuing. Thanks.
Loved the flow and heat and detailed cues that allowed me to focus on the movement and great alignment cues! Thanks Amy
Loved the flow and heat and detailed cues that allowed me to focus on the movement and great alignment cues! Thanks Amy
Hi Connie, sounds great! Looking forward to it!! Yes, we'll talk about other opportunities for that week!
Thank you so much Kate and Zoe!!
1 person likes this.
Outstanding class. Loved the fast pace and challenges! Thank you!
Sherri....thank you so much! :)
Nice one Amy!! New favourite cue "take the pelvis back". Thanks!!
Thank you Kerry! :) Yes, 'take that pelvis back"!
1-10 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin