Pre-Pilates<br>Alan Herdman<br>Workshop 1089

Pre-Pilates
Alan Herdman
Workshop 1089

Watch this Workshop
Paola Maruca
I just came back from Pilates On tour in Washington DC. I had the privilege to take two workshops with Mr Alan Herdman. However, I will purchase this one on PA anyway to go through what he taught on POT all over again and keep and 'cherish' it in my PA library. Believe me, IT IS WORTH IT. I learned A LOT from him and I encourage all of you out there to watch this workshop. As teachers we sometimes take a lot for granted and we forget the 'details' that really matter. I hope to have the chance to study with this great Master Pilates Instructor in the future. He is not only one of the best out there but he is also a wonderful human being. Thank you Mr Herdman from the bottom of my heart.
Paola Maruca
And I meant Balanced Body Pilates on Tour.....
I agree with you 100% Paola.
1 person likes this.
Wonderful workshop, very inspired and wish I was there to see it in person. Alan is a true Master! After just completing his comprehensive course < which I highly recommend!> in London its really great to see the techniques put into 10 inspiring sections!! Thanks Alan!

:)
Wow, for me was a very exciting experience to take this workshop, I learned a lot from this great teacher. Thank you Mr. Alan Herdman. I want to know if it is possible for you to come to México.
HI Kimberley, We are very cautious to keep the entire workshop in the final cut. Alan was with us over the course of two days. So sometimes he is referring to things said earlier in the workshop and sometimes he is referring to things spoken to the group because he had gotten to know them. If you can point out a couple of places where he does this, I'll double check that nothing was edited out that shouldn't have been. It is possible that Alan may have said/taught something and then for technical (sound) issues we would have asked him to start again. That can lead to a statement like you mention too. Thanks!
Thank you for this amazing workshop. I absolutely adore Mr. Herdman! I learned so much. The information was easy to digest and I could see it's immediate practicality! Genius.
Great workshop! but unfortunately I cant get it to play smoothly, the picture jerks and freezes throughout. Any fixes for this?
Ghillian ~ I'm sorry you you were having trouble with this video. I have sent you an email with options that will help you watch the workshop without it freezing.
Hi Alan,

I have watched this workshop a few times now and find it super valuable as I continue to learn from it. I would love to know your tips, modifications and alternatives for clients who have osteoporosis, shoulder (rotator cuff overuse), arthritisis, sciatica and chronic knee issues... thanks

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin