Prenatal Wunda Chair Flow<br>Leah Stewart<br>Class 1175

Prenatal Wunda Chair Flow
Leah Stewart
Class 1175

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
As usually your classes are wonderful. Excellent work, I loved it!
Thank you so much, Arlette! I really love this class
Praveena C
I love all your classes since you pay so much attention to the spine. I love how the arch and curls make my body feel, and I am not even pregnant I also teach prenatal yoga and pilates to mammas, so your my inspiration. Very grateful, thank you.
Pele
I'm not prenatal but took it anyways since it has been so long to have taken a new class from you. Great ideas. Back opening felt very good. I'll use this when I want something more gentle.
Please come back with level 2/3 classes too (apparatus). I've been doing all your Cadillac classes over and over.
Praveena - yes, the arch and curls feel so nice!

Pele - I'll be back up to PA next month, in addition to post-natal Pilates classes, I hope to do a non pre and post natal related class as well
Love this video - one of the best I've seen so far for a good workout for both my prenatal and non-preggers clients to enjoy together =) It was such a relief to find such a variety of moves that can be challenging but safe for my prenatal ladies! Thanks for posting!
You and this class are so FANTASTIC. I love the spider on the floor and the awareness at the end. You look fabulous at 8.5 months---I haven't looked that way at the end of a pregnancy since baby 1. I am only 8.5 weeks along and due to ridiculous home improvements that I have been rushing to do and getting hit hard with "morning" sickness, I haven't been practicing pilates for over a month and it's been making me MAD to miss this beautiful movement. I have had your classes all cued up in a playlist and suffice to say, I AM FEELING SO GREAT after that class. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I will be doing this one a lot. Thank you!!!!!!
Emily M
It's a beautiful workout it flows seamlessly. It was wonderful to do not pregnant but I can't wait to incorporate into my pre-natal classes. You looked phenomenonal at 8.5 months. I hope your birth was great and now you're surely working on a chase after 2 year old routine!
Thank you Shannon and Emily! I am so happy that you feel great after this class, I love when Wunda Chair sessions leave you feeling mobilized, gooey (yes, it's a technical Pilates term and free - such a treat!!
muy linda la clase, voy aplicar estos ejercicios en mis clases de embarazadas, fue un aporte muy valioso, gracias!!!
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin