Developing Your Eye<br>Ruth Alpert<br>Workshop 1166

Developing Your Eye
Ruth Alpert
Workshop 1166

Watch this Workshop
Hi, i don't understand the ñame from the film from Michel Larson and Eve. Thank You for give me that information.
Fabulous love the thought of working with what the sacrum has cant wait to go through this with my clients.Thank you for a helpful and clear workshop
Thanks for the feedback Gaile!
2 people like this.
Ruth, you are a lovelly teacher! I really enjoyed your workshop!
This is a subject that I would like to hear more on!! Enjoyed it very much!
Thank you!
REALLY INTERESTING.COULD YOU TELL ME A BIT MORE ABOUT HOW TO GET THE TAIL TO BE BEHIND YOU.
JUDITH
Hi Judith,
Technically it's the base of your sacrum, not the actual coccyx that is dropping down and behind. The coccyx needs to keep it's curled shape!! It's the natural angle of the sacrum, that if extended, would land behind your feet. Images can help: the 3rd leg of a tripod, a dinosaur or kangaroo tail..... or go online or find anatomy books that show how angled the sacrum really is - an image that is reality! I could not use some of my favorite pictures in the filming because of copyright issues, but there are some lovely ones out there.

have to break this up for it to post - read on...

Also, release your gluts, release any locking in your knees (by having a gentle wiggle in your knees, not a muscular bending). And, dare I say this, release any gripping in your abs! And release any gripping in your pelvic floor muscles, especially the image of sitz bones coming together. Gripping anywhere, actually, will make it hard to feel.

Not sure if this helps, or answers what you need. Feel free to contact me directly if you have more specific questions.

And thanks for watching it and responding!!
Thank you Ruth.It has made me look carefully at the shape of the sacrum.I love your workshop-would welcome more.
judith
The name of Michele's documentary on Eve is The Power of Pilates
1-10 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin