Toe Gizmo<br>Rachel Taylor Segel<br>Special 1211

Toe Gizmo
Rachel Taylor Segel
Special 1211

Watch this Special Feature
Well that is just what I needed! Thank you!
2 people like this.
Wow, I really love all the footwork classes you offer! Thank you! Would there be any issues with sitting on the floor to reach your feet, instead of bending over from a chair?
2 people like this.
Very nice, thank you
1 person likes this.
This is great! I cannot wait to use this at the end of the session with my senior adults as a take-away (homeworm assignment) before the holidays! Thank you!
7 people like this.
Wonderful! I've a Toe Exerciser and a Foot Corrector, andI need more classes to learn how to properly use them. Thank you for this one. I'd love more, please. Perhaps a suggestion for a series?
Reiner G
Good exercise! Will do it with my seniors tomorrow.
Love this, especially how it relates to an Anatomy Trains perspective of the body, off to buy some asparagus now!
2 people like this.
Thank you so much for adding this class. I've been considering (and dreading) bunion surgery. I'm so looking forward to seeing what results I can get using a toe corrector. Praying for no surgery!
Thank you so much for adding this class to pilates anytime....It seems so simple to add in to a class and so very beneficial.
3 people like this.
After trying this out I have to admit if I pulled my toes up to the extent where I could start to feel a stretch I then could not overcome the resistance of the band (Homemade toe corrector!) to place the toe back down. My toes probably are not as buff as Amy's! Just to let anyone trying this out that they may not to the point of feeling the stretch in order to work the muscle in the opposing direction. I have posted a lovely pic of my bunion on my blog in order to help me commit to the exercises twice a day!
1-10 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin