Energizing Prenatal Cadillac<br>Leah Stewart<br>Class 1227

Energizing Prenatal Cadillac
Leah Stewart
Class 1227

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you Leah, wonderful session and lots of inspiration for my sessions with my pregnant clients. That goes for all your recent prenatal workouts.
Greetings from Nairobi / Kenya
Karina.
Great class Leah! I love the consistency of movement and creative assembly of your work-out. I'll definitely use many ideas with my pregnant clients.
Thank you,
LarisaLarisa Makuch
Karina and Larisa,

So happy you enjoyed. I'd love to hear how your client enjoy the movement
Thank you Leah, superbe session . I try myself even if i'm not pregnant and feel the work. You gave me many ideas for my pregnant clients. So thank you
Grettings from Switzerland
Great ideas, thanks so much Leah. I am looking forward to sharing them with my pregnant clients and really wish that my pregnant body five years ago could've benefitted from these fabulous moves.
This gotta be my favourite until now!
The only series I wasn't able to do was the side lying hip series, as my pubis symphisis and sacroiliac joint are very tender so unilateral work is unconfortable at the moment. I complete 40 weeks in 4days, if baby doesn't come before i'll definetly be doing this workout again! :)
Well done Leah, awesome workout!
What a beautiful class, thank you Leah! your classes are always great but this one is magic. I will do it myself and will teach to my pregnant clients.
All the best to you and your family!
What a great workout. I have been doing your videos on Pilates Anytime for my last two births. Now that I have three other children to love and care for your workouts have become so very important for me with this fourth baby. I always feel so open and flexible in my spine and my mind feels extremely clear. I love the leg work in both of your Cadillac classes such a good endurance challenge.
Awesome! Can't wait to use this for my pregnant client!
1 person likes this.
Wow, everybody! Thank you for the beautiful feedback and comments. During this whole series, I felt like I was going out on a limb, by exploring Pilates-inspired movement for pre-natal women that wasn't always strict Pilates. It felt good and right for my own pregnant body and for the bodies of the pregnant women I was working with at the time. I am inspired and motivated by this awesome feedback to get exploring more wonderful prenatal movement. Thank you, thank you!
1-10 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin