Strength and Endurance Mat<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 1226

Strength and Endurance Mat
Meredith Rogers
Class 1226

Watch this Class
4 people like this.
I had an "old" 60 min level 2/3 already loaded for my morning class. My time was a little more limited today though and I used the PA search tool to click in what I REALLY wanted... a 40 minute magic circle class. Imagine my surprise to have my wish granted so fantastically!!! Very sneaky sashay into those teasers my dear. And of course exactly when you cued the option to put the ring behind our heads, my neck was saying "yes!". LOTS work on with this class Meri...I´ll be coming back to it often. For those who want to keeping moving throughout class...this is a "gotta do".
3 people like this.
Loved it!! Great flow and great work. Thank you!
Thanks ladies! Joni, if I remember correctly, I filmed this one just for you. Glad you like it :)
3 people like this.
Fabulous as always, Meredith! Thank you. So many creative ideas of how to use a ring. I think I will do this class again very soon! Some of the movements felt so good I actually pressed "Pause" and made a couple of reps more... Although I like these 40 minutes classes, I wish this one would be longer
2 people like this.
Thank you for another fabulous class. I will be taking this one often. Your cues and your transitions are superb. You are a fantastic instructor.
1 person likes this.
Great workout. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Loved it!Really challenging!!
1 person likes this.
Yet another favorite of mine ! Loved the flow, loved the cues, loved the challenge ! Thanks Meredith :)
1 person likes this.
Amazing workout! Thanks so much :) pure inspiration.
Thank you everyone for taking class with me and taking the time to leave such lovely feedback. I appreciate you all so much!
1-10 of 98

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin