Mat Progression<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 1246

Mat Progression
Niedra Gabriel
Class 1246

Watch this Class
I really love this workout. It is so easy paced with well timed clear instructions. The hour went like a minute.
Thank you Niedra!
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you. Glad you enjoyed the class - I see you are a new member, you are going to have a wonderful time with all the classes you can do. Much success to you,
Thank you very much.You have different exercises always. Stretching at the end of the class was unusual I feel glad to watch your videos.
Loved it!!!
I liked the class when I took it but a few days later, I am still thinking about it, processing it. It has had a deeper effect than I had originally thought. Thank-you very much.
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you so much for your comment Christine, I am always honored and surprised to read such comments as the internet has created an educational medium I never expected when I started working with Pilates Anytime.
The time whizzed by. A great class. Loved the focus on stability.
Niedra Gabriel
That is great to read Katie, Glad you enjoyed the workout. I see you are a new student ( one year?) so wishing you much joy from your Pilates practice.
Just love the way you teach, very inspirational, particularly your touch corrections. Would love to train with you one day. Thank you.
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Kristen for your post. Happy you found value in the workout. I am sure we will meet someday and look forward to it. You sound like you are a wonderful teacher as well.
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin