Creative Reformer Variations<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 1303

Creative Reformer Variations
Amy Havens
Class 1303

Watch this Class
Paola Maruca
1 person likes this.
I am always so excited when Amy has a new reformer class on PA because I know she never disappoints me. You recognize a great instructor when her cues are so spot on that it is like you are the third person in that class while you are actually thousands of miles away, when time literally flies and your body feels amazing at the end. Thank you wonderful Amy. That's is, this is the year I will be meeting you and have the honor to take a class with you.
1 person likes this.
Ditto what Paola said...except the part about getting to meet you and take a class with you :(
...ahh,but one never knows...
1 person likes this.
I am one who actually has been lucky enough to meet Amy and take a couple of her reformer classes in person...Her instructions and cuing are incredibly clear! Thank you Amy for another great class!

1 person likes this.
Paola.....I can't tell you how much I appreciate your clear, honest and heartfelt feedback. Thank you so much! What you've said here is such a fantastic compliment! I cannot wait to meet you in person!! When's that going to happen?! :)
And Kerry......thank you! We need to get you out here to CA so I can give a class in person too!! :)
1 person likes this.
Hi Melissa......thank you so much for your kind words! :) Glas you enjoyed class with me!
Hello my friend! Loved the class! Your cues when doing coordination and star were great! Also loved the plie stuff at the end. This was a great class to do after a day of feasting! Happy Thanksgiving.
1 person likes this.
Thanks Amy. Really enjoyed this workout. Love the creative twists on traditional exercises. :) Very fun.
1 person likes this.
Hi Connie! Thank you so much....glad you enjoyed this class and some of the ideas I presented. Let me know how folks like them! Talk soon!
1 person likes this.
Deborah....thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here. I do like to give 'variations on the theme'......it's really nice to have some options, to change things up a bit for ourselves and our clients alike. Glad you enjoyed this class..hope to hear from you again soon!
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin