New Year's Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 1404

New Year's Mat
Amy Havens
Class 1404

Watch this Class
Loved it, Amy, as always! Good explanations and adaptations where possible. Pretty hard on the arms and shoulders in the downward dog-pose, I couldn't keep it up till the end, especially when you start running, pfoew! I thought I was strong in my arms.... But you are strong, woow !! Will do this again, build the strength up! Thank you for this class, happy new year-greetings from Belgium.
2 people like this.
Looking forward to trying this when ive taken the Christmas tree down. Love the variations and although you make it look easy Amy, i'm sure my heart rate will fire up! Will let you know how I get on! Happy New Year from the UK all at P' A' ! x
Delicious! And w/ just enough kick in the tush. Yes, please! Another in a few months!
Really great, Amy. Innovative and integrative - thanks.
Happy New Year to Amy and all.
Sarah N
Thanks, Amy! I was feeling a bit sluggish and this was a great class to help me wake up! Loved the ab segment.
Lyle H
Great way to start off the new year, and it's never too late to start! This instructor pushes and provides great cues. I hope to make it a regular part of my regime.
As usual... I loved it! so I'm thinking today "what should I do new in the new year". well I just found it! going to do this work out at least every other day. would be great if I could get up 30 minutes early and do it each and every morning!! Hmmm, something to strive for!! thank you dear Amy! Happy new year and many blessings for 2014!
1 person likes this.
Great. Many thanks Amy. Just the kickstart I need for 2014. Weather looks better there! Uk is being storm battered!
Thank you, Amy. You teach with such clarity and grace. It was a pleasure to start my New Year with your work.
What a fun way to start the new year. Always appreciate getting my heart pumping, gently! Cheers!
1-10 of 70

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin