Full-Body Reformer<br>Troy McCarty<br>Class 1397

Full-Body Reformer
Troy McCarty
Class 1397

Watch this Class
I really enjoyed this class! Great cueing, very precise and to the point without being too "wordy". Loved the standing lunge exercise, and the exercise where you came down in a "plank " while legs are in straps. Thank you Troy!
My second class with you!! Love the standing lunges and ithe short box abdominal work! your cues are great Troy! So glad to have met you here!
Hi Becky:
So happy you liked my class. I love those standing lunge exercises also. I have a few more variations I teach on the lunges. Thanks again for watching my class. I truly appreciate it!
Hi Connie:
What a pleasure to meet you! I always have fun teaching short box abs. I teach a seminar for Pilates on Tour called Short Box Long Box. Thank you for watching my class.
Would love to try your long box abs! never been to a Pilates on tour. need to put that on my bucket list!!
Maybe you could shoot for coming to the Texas POT :o) - would love to take that workshop from you!
Thanks great class
Hi Lynn:
I will be in Texas with Pilates On Tour. Hope to see you then!
Hi Jodi:
Thanks for taking my class!
Thank you for a great class. Articulate descriptions while at the same time keeping a good pace. My favorite class so far!
1-10 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin