The Virtue of Humility<br>Rael Isacowitz<br>Special 1364

The Virtue of Humility
Rael Isacowitz
Special 1364

Watch this Special Feature
1 person likes this.
Beautifully said.
Beautiful and inspiring words. Thank you, Rael.
Thank you. Thank you so much.
CJ
Dear Rael, It was beautifully said. My question to you is why do you have to live on the edge? that is not virtue of humility. That is called EGO. get rid of that and you will see and feel the difference, and you will be so humble like Gandhi. I love this programme. blanche.
So beautiful! I found myself with tears rolling down my face as I listened to your eloquent words. Thank you!
I feel incredibly fortunate to have access to Rael through this website. Thank you Pilates Anytime :) Rael, you an absolute inspiration in the pilates community. Through your shared life memories, you are also now an inspiration to me in life as well.
Blessings to you from the Windy City !
Dear All, I so very much appreciate the beautiful and heartfelt comments. CJ, I have spent some time today trying to understand your point about EGO. I assure you there is no EGO in me living on the edge, quite the contrary. Pushing my limits keeps me humble. I am typically alone when I am pushing my limits: me, myself and I. It is snowboarding, alone. It is coming down a mountain bike trail, alone. It is flying across the water on a board, alone. It is being with Mother Nature, alone. My limits have nothing to do with any one else. It is me confronting my own fears, insecurities, limits. Many have skills far greater than mine and for them these feats would be a "walk in the park". Big wave surfers catching 60, 70, 90 foot waves! Why do they do it? Because they can. I cannot, it is beyond my edge - humbling but true.
Myriam Kane
1 person likes this.
Thank you for the gift sharing yourself and such a powerful experience, Rael.
Thank you Rael for sharing your life experience's with us . You continue to inspire me daily during my Pilates journey .
This is fabulous, thank you :)
1-10 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin