Michael King<br>Michael King<br>Discussion 1399

Michael King
Michael King
Discussion 1399

Watch this Discussion
3 people like this.
Great interview! Thank you for bringing us this Kristi, and thank you Michael! What a lovely interesting man. Please come back many more times.
3 people like this.
Wonderful! Thank you, Michael King and PA for sharing this charming and inspiring interview!!!
Loving these little easy going discussions with great and experienced teachers! It´s a bit like meeting them in person. A big source of inspiration! Thank you Michael & Kristi!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Michael and Kristi for this interview. I really liked your picture Michael when you where a little boy. I have known you since now 25 years and I really enjoyed to know more about your life. Just stay the way you are. Love Carine
I trained with Michael and he is one amazing teacher! I took so much inspiration from his course at pilates institute that I still use in my classes today!
2 people like this.
Great to hear Michaels stories, he is a wonderful inspiring man. My life completely changed when I met him and trained with him many years ago and now i am privileged to be tutoring for Michael King Studios. He is an amazing and open minded teacher.
1 person likes this.
Fabulous , honest and inspiring.
Love your classes which I take online. Keep them coming.
1 person likes this.
What a wonderful afternoon. Thank you Christi for all your hard work and for interviewing my favorite teacher on Pilates Anytime. How incredible is this concept that from anywhere in the world we have the privilege to connect to the best. Thank you and please get Michael back so we can learn more from his world of movement.
Apologies Kristi not with a C.
Cheng Z
These interviews are beautiful and heartening.  Thank you Kristi and PA team for your vision.  

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin