Moving for Bone Health<br>Rebekah Rotstein<br>Special 1365

Moving for Bone Health
Rebekah Rotstein
Special 1365

Watch this Special Feature
Hi. My sister was diagnosed with osteoporosis at 21. Although I believe that many of the things you mentioned to promote healthy bones were lacking in her life- it seems that you have always followed those principles in your life. Was it purely genetically inherited on your part?
Karin H
Inspiring Rebekah!
Jeanine, like many young ballet dancers and high-performing competitive athletes, my menses stopped and my estrogen levels were low. I also had a vitamin D deficiency which we only discovered when I was later diagnosed with osteoporosis. And these are both high risk factors which should be looked at among others.
2 people like this.
Love it! Thank you for these five great minutes. I actually danced around in my kitchen!
1 person likes this.
Thanks, Rebekah & Pilates Anytime for bringing this important message to us.
Great message Rebekah! The nutrition is huge for many things. My friend was put on high dose Vitamin D3 from her doctor to correct for a severe deficiency and it made a huge difference.
Loved this !!! loved this !! did I say I loved this !!!

Great information for everyone !
1 person likes this.
Ok thanks Rebekah!
2 people like this.
My mother, who is 98, played basketball as a child, waterskied when older and took care of my dad when in her 70s. When she stopped performing those activities; that's when the osteoporosis accelerated. Comment: It's a challenge to motivate older clientele to "keep on moving" when various body-parts wear out. Thanks for the ear. John
Rebekah! you shine, I love this!!!!!! XX

1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin