Outdoor Wunda Chair<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 1536

Outdoor Wunda Chair
Kristi Cooper
Class 1536

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Kristi, how very lucky you are to have such beautiful scenery and warm temperatures! Who would not want to take their chair out for a workout! Thank you so much.
1 person likes this.
Love your comments, its almost like I am there:) Very fun!
Was planning on using the chair more this week so this is a great combo workout!
Lucie Bécus
Loved enjoying the beautiful day with you and great workout, too!
Thanks!
Thanks, Kristi, I did walk out feeling I was glad to be here and there!
Kristi......is there any way u can give spring substitutes?I have a stott chair and so far i havent got the colours on wunda chair.....is black spring the same as red on stott?any ideas?
Shahena, I don't know the correlation to the spring weights on a Stott Chair, but I suspect they aren't that different. I only mentioned the black spring because BB as two springs per side and one of them is really light (the white one). Essentially, I think it's better to think in terms of light med or heavy in relation to the exercise we're doing. The first section of exercises with the one spring felt medium to me on all the exercises. When I did foot work I wanted it to feel medium to heavy on my legs. I went back down to one spring for most of the rest I think and kept the feeling medium for all the exercises. In other words, it was relatively easy to maintain my form based on my spring choice. I hope this helps. The WC is the hardest one to give exact Springs on even if we were both using a BB. There are so many factors in play.
1 person likes this.
Kristi, you are always so much fun to work with. Wish i lived closer to California. That scenery is beautiful . Hope i can visit soon.
I wish you did too Molly. Though I love Thun Switzerland too!
I'm really glad to hear several of you enjoyed the scenery. I took advantage of the situation that day and taught a Reformer class too. Meredith Rogers came in and taught outside too.
1 person likes this.
Love to see you and to hear you!
You are great!! Thank you so much Kristy,love from italy!!!
Ilaria
1-10 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin