Primal Postures Mat<br>Madeline Black<br>Class 1574

Primal Postures Mat
Madeline Black
Class 1574

Watch this Class
very interesting class , liked it.
1 person likes this.
Having had bunionectomy on both feet and wearing silicone toe separators all the time i found this class interesting.
Some of the lunge to standing I could do but the roll to standing I had to really widen my stance and could just get my butt off the floor. Quite disheartening.
However my pelvis at the end of the class does feel more in line as my weaker leg had to work no matter what!
So thank you very much. A great class!
5 people like this.
I felt like crap before I did this.... I had an hour before my next client and didn't feel like moving. I was going to just watch it, then I made myself try it because it looked so fun. Now I feel great! Thank you. So refreshing to move this way!
Notme
1 person likes this.
What a fun challenge. Feel set for the day. It's on my favourite list :)
As always so interesting! Thanks Madeline.
Wish I could sit on my heels. Just cannot fold my knees that deeply anymore. X-ray says I have lost space. Any suggestions?
loved the class. I need practice getting up. toes did hurt a bit.
Rina S
4 people like this.
This class offered unique hip openers. I only wish the camera focused in better. It was hard to see sometimes when Madeline massaged certain bones on her feet and legs.
I found it very difficult at first to sit on my bent toes. The second time I took the class, it was still tough but much easier. Thanks for a great class once again.
1 person likes this.
Liked it really showed up my imbalances and weaknesses.
1 person likes this.
Just did class again for 2nd time and noticed a difference today. Will keep doing this class.
1-10 of 35

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin