Beginner Mat Alignment<br>Monica Wilson<br>Class 1643

Beginner Mat Alignment
Monica Wilson
Class 1643

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you Monica. As an instructor i really appreciate the details you explain without getting overly technical so the client get get through their workout.
Nice!
That was a great class - such lovely cues and awareness without overloading - amazing - thank you Monica - is there now any chance that we could see you teaching this client her next few progressing classes? Also I have to comment on the amazing awareness and response of your client - to your lovely cues.
Monica Wilson
Thank you ladies! I'd be happy to film another class with Kacie:)
great class and cueing... I would be really interested in someone doing a class with a larger and more volumptuous group of participants as I would be interested in seeing how you cue things for the more curvy client....for example pilates stance does not work for someone with larger thighs as bringing heels together is not comfortable...and a person with larger breasts and an ample belly cannot see their belly scoop out so traditional cueing doesn't work and I would love to see someone on here do this... thanks
PILATES LOVE
Superb...slow controlled precise.
Awareness. Love it for total beginners.
thank you Monika .

Exceptional instruction. I've been doing some of your 1/2 classes and thought level 1 would be too easy. I was wrong, this class was really challenging for me and I learnt so much. I'm so happy I have found your classes Monika. You are wonderful.

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin