Hip and Back Pain<br>Brent Anderson<br>Workshop 1479

Hip and Back Pain
Brent Anderson
Workshop 1479

Watch this Workshop
Thank you Brent. As always a wonderful learning experience, but then taking it right through to the end. Great applications both for instructor and client.
purchasing the workshop is definitely worth doing because there is so much to learn for our clients who come in with hip or back issues! I loved it, thank you Brent, - you are so clear and understandable and make it useful for everybody. I like the idea of letting go of the big muscles that tend to over- stabilize and go for the deeper layer of muscles. More ease is such a good motto!
I would love more of this! Thank you PA!
glad you could take advantage of the content and that it has value to you. I always appreciate your feedback. B
1 person likes this.
Great workshop! Thank you for the addition of home exercises.
hi brent! immediately effective, love!
where is the chapter on posterior hip pain???
karen
class of '13 (haha!)
great workshop as always.... i am wondering if there might be some more suggestions to do these movements without the studio equipment... love the quadriped exercises and use them in my classes all the time as well as the bridge translation.. but any suggestions on how to create the other movements using perhaps a chair, theraband etc so can be performed just on the mat ... cheers...PS when are you coming to Australia ?
Great information and techniques for patients/clients with anterior hip impingement. I really enjoyed the class! Warmly, Lori
Always look forward to your workshops. I always use your techniques and cues for clients. Please keep workshops coming
1 person likes this.
Thank you Brent! Such great information! I came away with several new tools to try on my patients/clients. I have been seeing lots of anterior femoral displacement in non-dancers (mostly in my forward head patients, chronic high-heel wearers and butt grippers). Always looking for fun ways to open up the posterior hip capsule.
I really like how informative your workshops and classes are Brent and I always find my knowledge broadening. My class members regularly sing now! Just curious how the adductors working (in the heel beats) relaxes/releases the psoas?
1-10 of 35

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin