Creative Magic Circle<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 1702

Creative Magic Circle
Amy Havens
Class 1702

Watch this Class
Amy you rock!! loved this class, so creative with great flow and cueing. thanks so much!
I am very challenged by using a Magic Circle on the reformer. This class was great but I still can't keep the circle between my legs while in straps. Amy I sure could use some tips or tricks. Love your classes!
Wonderful class Amy, love he approach to changing up the order of exercises and adding in challenges. Short spine near the end far better than at the beginning. Thanks !
thank you gals.....so glad you enjoyed this fun and varied class. Katherine.....yes the circle provides a nice challenge----you've got to squeeze baby, squeeze! :) Use your high inner thighs....and it may help to slightly, slightly rotate your femurs inward while holding the circle. Let me know how it goes!
Lynn....thank you! Glad you enjoyed the change up and variation of order also. I love Short Spine at the end sometimes too!
1 person likes this.
THANK YOU :)
Have loved seeing props come back to the Reformer classes and the circle makes for Very Challenging work !! really liked the variations and stretches were great
Z A
Very much needed.thank you very much.
I too love using the circle on the reformer! Very challenging. My legs feel like jelly. Thank you!!
1 person likes this.
I also love the magic circle on the reformer. My 5:30 class was cancelled tonight, as we are in the midst of tornado's whipping through Omaha....gotta love spring! So glad I have a reformer in my basement. Amy, loved boomerang (need to practice tho) and the teaser! Thank you! You're awesome!
Hey everyone.....wow, thank you so much! Happy to hear we all love the Magic Circle with Reformer work, yipee. Will do more of this for us soon! I really appreciate you taking the time to leave comments on what things you like and what exercises work for you!

Love this Amy. But don't know how you talk so calmly while doing it!!!! :)
1-10 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin