Total Body Mat<br>Mariska Breland<br>Class 1728

Total Body Mat
Mariska Breland
Class 1728

Watch this Class
Thanks for welcoming me back Pilates Anytime! I have to give a special shout out to Hailie, who took this class after taking the reformer class before it. Doubling up! Now, that's hardcore!!
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed this class. Great cues! Clear and concise. Thanks!
2 people like this.
It's instructors like you that me glad I r-activated my membership.
Great class!
2 people like this.
I have been using PA for six months now and this is my favourite class so far. Thank you.
Glad you liked it!
Anne Sears
1 person likes this.
Another FABULOUS class, thank you Mariska!! I broke my foot 3 weeks ago and cannot do any of my usual activities, but I've been doing your other mat class almost every day (with a bit of modification) and it's been a lifesaver, I'm excited to add this into the rotation!
1 person likes this.
Love your cues, your sense of humor, and your creativity! Thanks for another great class
1 person likes this.
Thank you for another fantastic class! I'm glad you are back :)
Awesome class Mariska! Thank you!
4 people like this.
Honestly, I think this is one of the best mat classes I've ever done. I had mom guilt as I started it because my daughter was bummed I wasn't hanging with her... "You always do Pilates, mom..." (which is really funny because our hair was still damp from a little snorkel outing). Started the class, and the cues were so good, the exercises so different and challenging, that I got lost in myself and my body for 60 minutes. Today I type, feeling every muscle in my arm. Thank you!!!!!!!
1-10 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin