Total Body Fitness Ball Mat<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 1751

Total Body Fitness Ball Mat
Meredith Rogers
Class 1751

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great Class Meredith!
1 person likes this.
Hey Meredith, I would love to see you working in the gratz reformer... LOVE your classes:)
3 people like this.
I really appreciated the 40 minute timeline and the more challenging 2/3 level with the ball. Love the balance work.
My requests are to offer two new classes, 30-40 minutes, level 2/3-3 with the towel and one with the spine corrector using weights or bands. This would be great. Thanks, Michelle Bruner
3 people like this.
What a wonderful surprise!! Loved the way you tweaked the level 2 exercises to make them more challenging. Believe me I was challenged on those teasers even with bent knees! And those glute exercises...slooooow is such hard work. Hope I can sit tomorrow for 3.5 hours on the train to Santa Barbara. So lucky to have you and PA in my life!
2 people like this.
You never cease to amaze me, Meredith. What a wonderful class. Once again, your calm demeanor and spirit made me think "Well, this is barely going to be a workout" in the beginning. Once again, I was proven wrong midway through the video, when my face was covered in sweat, and once again, I was completely serene by the end of the workout, because of your beautiful teaching skills. You're the best! Thank you so much!
And thank you, Joni, for always knowing what to ask for, getting us the best classes by Meredith!
1 person likes this.
Had a great time, loved this class! Thanks Meredith!
2 people like this.
I saw the 2/3 level of difficulty and knew that some surprises were in store for us Emma. Like you I found it began easily enough and was trying to remain calm even though there was a soundtrack running through my head foreshadowing what was to come!! This class went directly to favorites!
1 person likes this.
Rolling like a ball with the ball held over the shins is my favorite way now to practice that exercise.
1 person likes this.
Wow! Thank you Meredith! I can't wait to take this class again!!
1 person likes this.
Love the class, thanks
1-10 of 72

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin