Reinventing the Tower<br>Alycea Ungaro<br>Class 1765

Reinventing the Tower
Alycea Ungaro
Class 1765

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Love this. Great to pull exercises from other pieces if equipment to make a varied and challenging class.
3 people like this.
I loved this as I often get stuck in a rut with teaching tower classes. So inventive taking movements from other pieces of equipment. Now a sweaty mess, Alycea I love/hate you!
Thank you Lynn and Jon. Since the Tower had no actual order, it's a great place to "play".
Wow, great class! Thanks Alycea.
Loved how all the exercises were tied together.
1 person likes this.
Tons of fun!! I enjoyed the quicker tempo, and clear, concise cues. Thank you!

2 people like this.
So great...loved that we weren't moving springs, etc to dif places...all set up at start...very smooth. Especially loved the 1/2 boomerang, jackknife/bridge, and the leg springs sequence. Thank you Alycea...and thank you PA
Loved your sequence and creativity, your attention to the posterior body! You chose exercises that compliment and enhance one another. Thank you!
Pamela P
1 person likes this.
This class was so much fun! Loved the variety, and your cues were awesome. You're a fabulous instructor! More on the tower, please!!
Thanks everyone. We had so much fun during this class. It reminds me that if you aren't having fun - don't do it! Enjoy your workouts, laugh and have fun!
1-10 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin