Total Body Reformer<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 1762

Total Body Reformer
Amy Havens
Class 1762

Watch this Class
I feel wonderful, only from watching it. Amy is a wonderful teacher.
Whew! That was downright FUN! Thanks so much Amy!
Amy this is a great video. I'm an instructor (in progress) from Istanbul.. Your sessions are very much appreciated!! Thank you..
ahhhhh... this felt awesome! I loved the diamond shape legs while working abs and I loved your cue with connecting to the ocean! Great cues at the end of class for the variation of star. It was all great! Thank you Amy! p.s. I passed the PMA! wooo hooo!!
Awesome! I feel very mobile and hydrated after this-thank you!
Thanks to you all for these comments......I say this often, but I truly mean it....your comments and feedback are incredibly important to me, each and every statement helps me stay on track! So....thank you!!! And Connie.....Congratulations!!! But I didn't doubt it at all!
Thank you so much!!! This workout was awesome!! Got some new cues for equestrian work...Thank you Amy!!!
Thanks Amy! I taught this session early this a.m. and my students loved it. The splits/squat sequence, chariot pull as well as star variations were especially fun.
Very nice workout! I feel lengthened and refreshed! Great cuing and energy, Amy--I gleaned some great ideas for an upcoming class--thank you!
Thank you Amy! I have a question: what would be a modification for star if left arm is weak thru elbow joint and cannot push carriage out? (I guess it's the pronator/supinator muscles) Can it be done in a kneeling position? Or bent elbow on wood platform to shorten the lever? Thank you so much! Awesome class!
1-10 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin