Advanced Reformer Sequencing<br>Alycea Ungaro<br>Class 1767

Advanced Reformer Sequencing
Alycea Ungaro
Class 1767

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Would the first exercise on the floor in STANDING
hands behind the head, heels together toes apart and lower down and up be an effective exercise for rehabilitating a tight Achilles?
I love Alycea always and her relentless request to never stop working! This is a wonderful tool for thoughtfulness during our workout but mainly just a solid a$# kicking! I wonder if parts of the workout were erroneously omitted or to reduce time? Thanks guys!
1 person likes this.
Enjoying getting to know you through these classes. Thankyou.
Benjamin Degenhardt
Such a phenomenal Reformer ride, and I get to do and relive it again and again and again (which is great because at the time I could barely see through the sweat in my eyes). Thank you Alycea!
Alison P
Stunning.
I put the workout on my favorite page before I even watched the video...because it's ALYCEA UNGARO! Your Pilates, Body in Motion, was my first text about 12 years ago at a "Pilates for Physical Therapists" course. Now I only teach Pilates in my home studio. Thanks for sharing such great cues and principles with us and PA. Loved the workout...nobody better!
Weeeee that was quite a ride. Love the explanations and attention to the details that matter.
excellent class thank you

kali
Precision in teaching. Wish I could be in NY to study with you, Alycea. Thx Pilates Anytime for the opp. to study from afar.
Beautifully taught, beautifully executed!
1-10 of 48

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin