Tucks and Arches Tutorial<br>Michele Larsson<br>Tutorial 1708

Tucks and Arches Tutorial
Michele Larsson
Tutorial 1708

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
Great tutorial. What would be the best pelvic placement in a side lying position though?
1 person likes this.
I agree with Leonard Taylor, great video side lying would be great for some detail as I usually have people lift their bottom rib off the floor for neutral pelvis otherwise it looks very hiked!
thank you, great information!
Louise Renee S
Loved it...thanks!
Erica V
Very good tutorial, thank you!
In sidelying, can it be just te same, but that the issue there is the length of both waist? In the case of sidelying you are applying the same principles, but now it is about 'shifting' the pelvis (kind of like salsa)?
Thank you so much. I knew something was wrong in my body when Irene Dowd and others noted I stand with one hip way forward. This tutorial helped clear in my mind when I have been tucking on just that one side before moving. Now I have a true basic I can apply to all my Pilates to try and improve my pattern. Thank you so, so much!!
Very helpful, informative tutorial. Thank you!
Really nice Lady! And very useful information, thanks
Thank you for the video and clarification of the movements. But just to check...are you saying that it's not a good idea to get clients to do standing tucks and extension for mobilising in warmups??
Also great to clarify prone lying as I notice alot of clients tend to instantly do a tuck in this position.

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin