Strength-Building Mat<br>Michael F. & Ton V.<br>Class 1809

Strength-Building Mat
Michael F. & Ton V.
Class 1809

Watch this Class
Isabel H
My first class ever done on pilates anytime and it was awesome!!!! I am hooked ;)
Welcome to Pilates Anytime Isabel! We have several more classes with Michael and Ton and hope you check out other features on the site too. Let us know if you have any questions!
Michael and Ton's Classes
Thank you Isabel and welcome. There are so many great workouts for you to do here. Have fun!
1 person likes this.
Genius you guys. The subtle cues and fabulous nuance of the movement was spectacular. You really know how to get into the essence of the movement. I feel as if I had a private lesson. I've had the pleasure of taking your classes at a POT and hopefully will again soon but in the mean time I have this class. Thank you, I feel great after this movement!
Love this,its so good to go back and do beginner workouts and remind yourself how hard some of the simple things can be! As ever you two make Pilates fun and doable for everyone
Loved this class, and feel great after doing it....will definitely watch the others. Some wonderful new ideas to add into my classes. Really loved your cueing and your humour....Thank you.
1 person likes this.
What a prosperous/worthwhile workout. We hope to see both of you return!
These guys were not only brilliant at instructing and making it easy to follow from home, but they made it fun and made me smile while doing it!
Cloe V
Awesome class to get back to the basics !

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin