Hundred<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Exercise 1424

Hundred
Kristi Cooper
Exercise 1424

Watch this Exercise
The longer I stay on Pilates Anytime the more tools I find. For years with my students I would use flash cards to help those that are visual learners re enforce the work as they learn, now I have these ! Thank you Kristi ~ :)
1 person likes this.
Thank You for these tutorials ~ time to peruse the remaining from a list I saw :)
So happy you are enjoying our exercise tutorials. Be sure to check out Benjamin Degenhardt's in depth tutorial too!

The Hundred Up Close
1 person likes this.
Thanks so much for sharing and teaching. I am an instructor and appreciate all the knowledge to be found on Pilates Anytime. I love getting to be a student as well and enjoying the videos.
But you are not explaining the most important, for me, I wanted to hear exactly how to concentrate on the powerhouse.
Well Debora, I guess that would be different for everyone. What I mean when I say concentrate on the powerhouse is to put your attention in the area of the so called "box" of your body. shoulder to shoulder. hip to hip, shoulder to hip. Your legs are in the air and your arms are pumping, but if you keep your attention on the center area of your body, your arms and legs can be strong, but they won't dominate. I think you would enjoy the more detailed explanation that Benjamin Degenhardt offers in his Hundred tutorial.
The Hundred Tutorial
1 person likes this.
Thank you very much, Kristi! That link was exactly what I needed.
Kate L
2 people like this.
Hi Kristi - Great idea to parse out the fundamentals. I have two questions. 1 - what is the effect of pumping your arms? 2 - Do you have tips to avoid neck strain?

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin