Powerhouse Precision<br>MeJo Wiggin<br>Class 1861

Powerhouse Precision
MeJo Wiggin
Class 1861

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
This is now my 3rd MeJo class. I love it! I want to move to your city so you can be my personal instuctor! And, I just love your name! Is it a nickname or is that your given name?
1 person likes this.
Connie ~ I'm glad you liked this class! MeJo is great and I enjoyed all of her classes too! You can find out how she got her name by watching her bio interview. Thank you again for your feedback!
Kathy Lopez you impress! And Mejo I'm coming back to watch this again. . Love your onelinere and passion too

"Never rush the elephant" .....Mejo Wiggin
2 people like this.
Thank you Gia!
1 person likes this.
always learn something on PA....interesting session. Loved the clarity of the instruction. Thank you! "what do you feel?"
i just got re-inspired (i do that a lot of pilatesanytime!). WOW :)
I love the attention to detail, imagery and correction.
Thank you!
1 person likes this.
I'm so happy to hear you are enjoying this class. 20 years into it and I am still just as inspired as the day I started! Thank you Kristi for making pilates accesible to everyone. xo
1 person likes this.
MeJo you rock!! Thank you!
Mejo, you inspire something in me that no number of years practicing has touched thus far. I can't speak to the results of it yet, but I can tell you that I am benefitting from having you in the PA studio and taking your class here online. You are gifted and I sincerely appreciate you sharing your talent as a teacher on our website.
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin