Contract and Release Mat<br>Diane Severino<br>Class 1863

Contract and Release Mat
Diane Severino
Class 1863

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Unique instruction! Engaging and personal style coupled with some great exercises. Thank you.
4 people like this.
Great class. I could tell that this incorporated the Martha Graham dance technique. So wish someone would put her floorwork on dvd. Thanks for breaking down the movement with great explanations. More of Diane please!!!
Diane, you are wonderful ! Love your style :)
3 people like this.
Excellent instruction! I also enjoyed the way you teach with lightness and humour and inspiration! Thank you!!!
3 people like this.
I just did this class. OMG wonderful, wonderful. Please, please more classes like this. Makes me wish there was a Martha Graham dance class in my area. Exactly what my middle aged body needed.
2 people like this.
What a joy to be in her company. Even if it's only over cyber-waves. :) In today's world that's no small matter. Thank you for sharing your verve and joie d'vie, Diane. And yes! Makes me wanna take a Graham class!
2 people like this.
Thank you Diane, for providing a Fletcher style Pilates class with us. You are a role model for all to admire. This class reached the deeper hip muscles, strengthened the obliques and rejuvenated our feet.
Thank you Diane, I feel so much inspire and the joy of movement. Love de floorwork! You go girl!
Jo
Jo
Fabulous class - remind me not to attempt it again when my body is broken from Circuit Training..... Huge thank you.
I absolutely love this class! I wouldn't know a Martha Graham class if I was in one, but after this class I'd bet she'd notice me! This class moved me in ways my body is not used to and yet it was somehow effortless too. Your way with me while I was at home was fantastic. Can you actually see us? Thank you Diane!
1-10 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin