Theraband Feedback<br>Tash Barnard<br>Class 1891

Theraband Feedback
Tash Barnard
Class 1891

Watch this Class
Appreciate the glute/hamstring work, have been emphasizing that in my classes as of late. Great flowing workout, thanks
Brenda B
1 person likes this.
Lovely class, Tash. Thanks.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Tash!
2 people like this.
Stunning stunning. Thanks Tash!
1 person likes this.
Great as always Tash. Thank you!!
Lillian Beales - SA
Thanks Rash, awesome as always ;)
1 person likes this.
Great class! Thank you!
Kk
Kk
1 person likes this.
Another fabulous class by the one and only Tash! Just wish I could have taken it from you in person… Thanks for the great Thera-Band Loop exercises. You know I'll be incorporating them into my own classes. I'll tell my students to blame you for their pains. ; )
2 people like this.
Tasha, I have just recently started watching your classes and I just love them. Your classes honor the pilates work all the way through, yet your work is creative and flows really well. (And as a fellow x-s.african, IDTA and BASI graduate, I feel right at home,). Thank you for wonderful classes, keep them coming!
1 person likes this.
Tasha, I have just recently started watching your classes and I just love them. Your classes honor the pilates work all the way through, yet your work is creative and flows really well. (And as a fellow x-s.african, IDTA and BASI graduate, I feel right at home,). Thank you for wonderful classes, keep them coming!
1-10 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin