Ab and Arm Strengthening<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 1779

Ab and Arm Strengthening
Meredith Rogers
Class 1779

Watch this Class
4 people like this.
So good to take class with you again, Meredith! I am 3 months postpartum now and slowly easing back into the 1/2 and 2 classes with you. It feels great, even though I am not always doing the full exercises, still need more support for the neck etc. While doing class I just thought that it would be great to have a mat class taught by you and Kristi together (kind of a female Michael and Ton team-style). You both are such wonderful teachers and seem to have such a good energy between the two of you - I would love to see you teaching together.
1 person likes this.
Amazing class! Loved the lightness of the arms at the end and how the weights help to curl. Thank you Meredith!
Viola ~ we do have a Reformer Workout that Meredith and Kristi teach together, but I agree that it would be great to have a Mat workout taught by both (unless there already is one that I don't know about)!
Thanks viola! Meredith and I enjoyed teaching that Reformer class so much together, I think we would be up for doing a Mat class together too! What do ya say Meri?
1 person likes this.
Great and challenging class. Instead of weights I used small weighted balls and they turned out perfect (especially with all the pushes into the weights on the floor). Thanks, Meredith! I just can't get enough of your classes. And I totally support Viola's idea of joining you and Kristi in teaching a mat class... :)
Jessss!!!!! I'm so jealous of you! Love you guys so bad
1 person likes this.
Staying with a friend so no weights....16 oz cans of fire roasted tomatoes worked fine :) Lovely class with almost a meditative feel yet with plenty of focused work. Thanks!
Thanks for your comments, ladies! I love the creative variety of weighted options for those with now weights. Way to think on your feet. I appreciate your feedback so much!
Kristi Cooper - I say YES YES YES! Let's do it!
1 person likes this.
Wonderful class, Meredith! I love the weights. It was truly a thrill to meet you and Kristi this past Monday, and I so enjoyed our morning session and the afternoon mat class at the PA studio, where it all goes down. I am newly inspired. Greetings from chilly Brooklyn!
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin