Foam Roller Versatility<br>Tash Barnard<br>Tutorial 1893

Foam Roller Versatility
Tash Barnard
Tutorial 1893

Watch this Tutorial
2 people like this.
Good upper shoulder opener
2 people like this.
Excellent! I love love love the foam roller! Excellent shoulder work, opening and massaging the soft tissue of the shoulder girdle. I baby this area in my body. Thank you!
2 people like this.
Great tutorial! Since almost every client today has upper back and shoulder issues (me included), this video is such a great first aid. :) Thanks, Tash!
2 people like this.
Dusted off the foam roller and have developed a love affair. Thank you!
Louise T
3 people like this.
just love the foam roller great video....more please.
2 people like this.
Wow! love the scapula release
2 people like this.
Please could you let me know the dimensions of the roller so that I can purchase the correct one? Lots of Physio Rollers available on line & different sizes so would appreciate your advise.... Thank you
Tash Barnard
1 person likes this.
Hi Ange - thank you for the message, the F.R i use in my studio is about 1m - you want to make sure that it's long enough for your spine (including head) to rest on!
Good luck and enjoy the rolling!!!
Christine Herring
The f.r. is so much more than an i.t. band massaging device. Thanks for the combo strength/ massage for the upper thorax. Grazie from Florence, It.
Christine Herring
The f.r. is so much more than an i.t. band massaging device. Thanks for the combo strength/ massage for the upper thorax. However, I usually have the clients hold a supported spine, or flat back when using the head or the lower limbs as levers. Neutral seems to put too much stress on the lower back with the narrow contact the roller provides. Any comment? Grazie from Florence, It.
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin