History of Pilates with Lolita<br>Lolita San Miguel<br>Discussion 320

History of Pilates with Lolita
Lolita San Miguel
Discussion 320

Watch this Discussion
1 person likes this.
Wow. That was great. Thank you so much for posting it. I am glad to hear more about Joe, good to remember he was a real guy and had his own issues, yet obviously a genius when it came to movement and the human body.
Lisa Hubbard
I absolutely love the authenticity of your Afternoon with Lolita! I can't get enough of it. I love the memories Lolita shares, the compassion and love for Pilates she exudes. Triumphant!
Reiner G
Thanks for sharing. This was great. I am really looking forward to more of this.
Two more chapters added today!
Ted Johnson
I like how the Wunda chair was meant to be living room furniture and how he designed a bed for sleeping/exercising. Maybe due to being in New York and designing things for people in tiny apartments?
Wow..what an amazing story and beautiful memories she has of Joseph Pilates. Thanks for sharing!
Can we receive cec's for watching this workshop?
Thank you, Lolita, for sharing your experiences and insights. I am grateful to you and to Pilates Anytime for providing this resource to pilates instructors near and far. I moved to South America recently have been trying to visualize how my pilates teaching practice will evolve here. There are many studios but all Spanish speaking...I often imagine Joe in his broken English cueing exercises as I envision teaching here...I have been learning Spanish...quickly. This workshop really gives me food for thought and access to in-depth pilates topics. Access to this amazing community is a gift and I am thrilled to be a part of it! Thank you!!
We're glad you're all enjoying Lolita... She's coming back! She will film a workshop devoted to working with Seniors as well as a mat class and some attention to what she calls "Body Walk." Janet we hope to offer PMA CEC's for the upcoming workshop, but the History of Pilates Workshop does not offer CEC's. This lecture was purely for the fun of knowing what is might have been like. Just think, It was only 50 years ago that Lolita was working with Joe!
Thank you so much for offering this wonderful talk by Lolita. I have not had the opportunity to see her in person and it was such a treat to hear her speak! Very inspiring!
1-10 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin