Mat with a Yoga Block<br>Blossom L.<br>Class 1941

Mat with a Yoga Block
Blossom L.
Class 1941

Watch this Class
Love how you just sneak those hard exercises into the matwork. So much fun as always blossom and learning more and more about Kathy! Keep it coming.
2 people like this.
Blossom, Blossom, Blossom!! Wow, I know Kathy is smiling down at you, so proud that she chose you as her protege!!!
1 person likes this.
Love, love, love. Great flow and some really challenging exercises when done correctly as Kathy was trying to point out to all her students. 17 years of study with her really shows why you are so good, and yet so fun!
1 person likes this.
My muscles are burning just watching this class! It was such a privilege to meet you Blossom and take the class with you. You are an incredible instructor. xx
Breath of sunshine. Really enjoy you energy! Genius use of the yoga block
Helena B
Love how hard I work even with your voice from afar; thank you for another wonderful class Blossom! Question that I'm guessing others have too: the "30 degree tilt" on the laterals: does it start at the tailbone? (I've heard the cue so many times and I think I feel it but I'm not sure I understand it...)
I really enjoyed this class Blossom. Lot's of great connections happened for me tonight. Thank you!
And! Good question Helena! I'm an "other!"
2 people like this.
Kristi! I responded to Helena via email. But, others must have the same question. When I did the tilt, I thought of it coming from my tailbone. I hope that helps all of the OTHERS.
Just took this class out in the sunshine on my back porch and it was HEAVEN! Thanks Blossom, absolutely love your imagery and Kathy anecdotes. Feeling fabulous!
1 person likes this.
Frances, doing this workout on a sun filled porch sounds perfect. Remember laughing is breathing.
1-10 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin