Flowing Tower Variations<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 1885

Flowing Tower Variations
Meredith Rogers
Class 1885

Watch this Class
Donna L
1 person likes this.
Thank you Meredith! my body feels great after that work!
Pele
1 person likes this.
This one was very much needed and a good warm up before ballet class. I liked the variation on single leg work with springs under. It was one I haven't ever seen. One request. It would help if you kept us even on both sides when we're doing one sided things by keeping track of counts. I notice you like to add on an extra 3-4 reps on the final side, When I take your classes, I make a conscious effort to keep count just so I'm even, but it would be nice if the instructor did that. Many of us(myself included) go to pilates for balancing out from other activities that make us asymmetrical in our daily lives. Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Nice workout ! Would you like to give us more tower class, i really like this one. You are a great!
1 person likes this.
Another fabulous class Meredith!! I just love your teaching and always come away from your classes inspired by new ideas. Thanks so much!
1 person likes this.
Better than a coffee break! Studio to myself between clients. :) Loooooooove!
Fantastic class!!
As always
Thank You very much!!
1 person likes this.
I love this class but had to adjust my safety strap to feel the exercise. Wish you had said which loop you attached your safety strap to for the tower series
Thank you for reminding me how much I love your classes! Always fresh!
1 person likes this.
I feel wonderful now!! Great class! Thank you:)
1 person likes this.
Beautiful class! So enjoy your refreshing spirit and peaceful tone as well as wonderful variety. Thank you so much!
1-10 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin