Creative Reformer Variations<br>Troy McCarty<br>Class 1979

Creative Reformer Variations
Troy McCarty
Class 1979

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
thank you Troy - great class presented here. As an apprentice, I love PA as a tool to help me better understand sequencing of exercises and working within my scope of practice when teaching clients. I'm learning movements don't need to be fancy in order to be effective. Thanks again
Hi Patti:
Thank you for watching my class. Exactly simplistic movements or sometimes or best educational moments for our students. Good luck on your teaching journey Patti!
1 person likes this.
Loved so many of he variations in this class. I especially appreciated the side sit-ups on the short box. That stretch... Wow!
1 person likes this.
Another great class. Your cueing is so informative. Enjoyed the concept of 'talking feet and their vocabulary'!
Hi Stacey:
Thank you for your comment. Side box work is always fun to work with. Thanks again for watching!
Hydie:
Thanks for watching my class. I ask my clients to let their feet talk in their work with me. I try to help them make them articulate expressive and strong. Thanks again for viewing my class.
I loved the powerful simplicity and walked away feeling elongated, centered and strong. Well done!
1 person likes this.
Hi Viki:
So happy you liked my class. Check the other ones out. Thanks for watching.
1 person likes this.
Troy, Ahhh!! This is a prime example of why I love Pilates SO MUCH! I feel amazing when I'm done! Hips feel open and flexible... Learned two new things today. Wow, how curling in pinkies affect triceps- loved that adjustment. Also loved the small rocking of hips during the oblique work! (probably explains why my hips feel so amazing after finishing your class!) Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Hi Katy:
Thanks for watching my class. Curling the pinkies is a fun one to teach. Check out my other classes if you get a chance.
1-10 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin